Sales & Leasing
When it comes to finding purchasers for your property, our size and reputation, and therefore the number of listings, means that Norwest Commercial & Industrial Real Estate is frequently the first point of contact for businesses coming to the area, as well as those already located here.
For owners, our team will often use information not available to the general public to appraise your properties worth. Usually this will be from recent transactions that Norwest Commercial have negotiated.
Our team will actively promote your property, thoroughly vet prospective tenants when leasing and make the entire process as seamless as possible.
We have access to a vast amount of available properties for sale and lease in the area, and consequently believe prospective purchasers and lessees will be well-serviced by making Norwest Commercial their first port of call when looking to purchase or lease new business premises.
If you are unsure about how much office space you require, contact us. We are more than happy to assist you.
We manage over 600 properties across Sydney, from small strata properties to multi-million dollar commercial estates.
Our property managers work closely with owners to develop, implement and manage their real estate strategies to meet complex business and financial needs. We understand the “commercial deal” and work with owners to achieve their objectives.
We put our owners interests ahead of our own. We don't churn tenants through properties to generate income for ourselves. The management of commercial property is subject to a different legal and regulatory environment from residential property. Our managers are specifically trained in this specialised field and access the considerable experience built up over 30+ years of working in the area. Our property managers work closely with the sales and leasing teams, and the strata managers to achieve a positive end to end solution for clients.
An open working relationship with tenants ensures the best commercial outcomes for all parties over the long term. Norwest property managers understand that this is the core of our property management offering and work towards achieving a sustainable and productive business arrangement for owners, tenants and our business.
Specifically, for owners, we undertake the following:
- Supervise property maintenance, working closely with strata managers (where necessary), developers and tradesmen to maintain properties and enhance value.
- Collect rent and outgoings and disburse this to owners the day the funds are available. Some property managers disburse funds only once or twice per month.
- Conduct annual rent reviews and reconcile outgoings budgets.
- Conduct negotiations for extensions to leases.
- Pay all outgoings on behalf of owners including strata levies, water rates and council rates
- Inspect properties at beginning and end of the lease, and during the lease term.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting to owners to assist them to assess the financial performance of their investment, and meet their tax compliance obligations.
If you would like to discuss the management of your property, and find out how to get the most out of your investment, please contact us.